~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Friday, April 1, 2011

On Your Mark, Get Set, GO!



Today I spent the day organizing my next fitness focus by creating the routine I will follow for at least the first few weeks. I started my workout by weighing in and doing a body composition and set my BMI and %Body Fat goals. I seemed to have reached a plateau and I am confident that my focusing on Interval Training will do just the trick in helping shed off the last of my baby weight. I have been slow and steady over these last few years but I believe, over these next 6 weeks, I will really make some definitive changes to the shape of my body. Sunday is the day that I officially begin following my schedule. So if you are ready to take control over your own fitness...stay tuned!

What's for Dinner?

Tonight we had a lovely family dinner outside at the picnic table. We are having some summer time beach style weather and hopefully it sticks around long enough to have a beach picnic tomorrow! For dinner we had: Tortilla Crusted Tilapia, Broccoli & Cauliflower and Whole Grain Brown Rice with Black and White Beans with some Bitchin Sauce stired in...OH MY YUMMINESS!!!








“To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.”

William Londen

No comments: