~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Saturday, April 2, 2011

~Oatty Oat Oats~

WoW! I have been eating some really good oats lately! Wanna ROCK your Oatmeal World??? Just visit the recipes at Fit Foodie Finds
I did and I am FOREVER changed!
Photobucket

I am not finished with my training plan for this week...although I plan to run 4 miles at some point tomorrow...I'll just leave you with Dinner:

Grilled Chicken Legs with Mediterranean Couscous and Pita & Hummus



Chop Mushroom and Spinach and then saute' in lil olive oil and then stir in Couscous



Chop Tomato and Olive stir in following Couscous



Mix in some Feta(tomato basil tonight) and a lil garlic



Voila' err How do you say in Greek???



as per Rita's request after busting me having this as a snack the other night...goat cheese stuffed dates!

No comments: