~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Monday, April 25, 2011

~Let's Wrap Again~

Ok so Yes I'm still "Wrapping" about food. Piling up leftovers on a crispy multigrain tortilla is still hitting the spot. It's been great because I get to cook a lovely family meal and continue to make a few more meals out of for all of us! BONUS!
Today I...



Heated up some veggies with my left over rice and lentils...



Spread over my tortilla and toasted



stick a fresh leaf of lettuce inside and WRAP!


What's your favorite thing to munch at lunch?

Need a Work Out Plan??? Click Here

1 comment:

Lisa @ Eat.Pray.Run. said...

mmmmm! love me some wraps, but i hardly ever make them! i've been loving throwing the kitchen sink on a salad lately. today it was leftover salmon and roasted asparagus.