~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Sunday, June 26, 2011

~Overly Indulged~

Well hello old blogger friends...long time, no blog! Yes indeed it's been nearly a month of living the life and finding myself overly indulging outside of the official vacation zone!












There are many reasons excuses for bending the moderation rules. From taking it easy due to a few "growing pains" and just the lack of grace in the growing old process to a few new electronic toys to add to the already many distractions! And just the fact alone of living a vacation lifestyle with bills here in San Diego...which have recently included a number of burrito runs!

Getting Started...that's the hard part. Once you figure out the plan along with some realistic goals and then develop a rhythm and follow through with it the rest is easy! Soooo now to figure out the plan...by tomorrow!!! For the TRIATHLON training! OH! MY! Well I wanted to do an Olympic Tri this time around but it's like 10 Weeks away!!! And the suggested training plan is 18 WEEKS! So now im feeling anxious and nervous and about to chicken out and just do the sprint. BUT...I found a 10 Week Training Plan!!! If I wouldn't have been Overly Indulging now for a month I'd be confident going in with the commitment to do an Olympic distance but today I'm totally having second thoughts! So the catch is...if I can talk someone else into doing their first Triathlon i'll do the Sprint with ya...any takers!

So how 'bout it fellow San Diego bloggies...wanna try a Tri???


Check it out...Sprint Distance Training Plan

4 comments:

Brandee said...

That's too funny--I am loving all your photos of delicious Louisiana food! I totally feel your pain. It happens to me every time I go home too! Sounds like you're ready to move forward, though! I'm cheering you on, friend!

Lisa @ Eat.Pray.Run. said...

First of all, YUM, all that food looked worthy of your indulging!! Second of all, the Tri--go get 'em girl!! Wish I could join you, but I still don't think I could ever get myself over the fear of the swimming portion!!

Natalie said...

You can do it!!!!! I am doing the olympic:) :)

Suzy_Reid said...

There should be something illegal about posting pics of such scrumptious food and THEN talking about a TRIATHLON!! :)
Looks like you had fabulous food in LA and I think you've got enough hutzpa to get it on for a little triathlon! YOU CAN DO IT!!