~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Monday, March 28, 2011

~Foods of the Rainbow~

Lunch Box Idea:


It is majorly time to go grocery shopping! After a busy weekend and left overs from Dad's dinner, I am pleased with this creative lunchtime meal!


Left over taco meat with heart shaped wheat tortillas, pinto and kidney beans and string cheese! But I still got lots of but Mom where's the guacamole and refried beans from those girlies!



Taco Salad for me....

but can't forget about the greek yogurt...(and i toasted the trimmings from the girls tortillas and sprinkled on top but I guess I was too hungry to photograph again!


What do you do with left overs?

Anyone up for a challenge? click for more details

1 comment:

Lisa @ Eat.Pray.Run. said...

mmmmm, taco salad. always a favorite in our house! i, personally, LOVE leftovers. Jeremy and the kids, not so much. looks like you made a great lunch out of "not much in the house"!