~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Friday, September 17, 2010

~Book from the Club~


Some times my mind plays tricks on me...having babies sucked all my brain cells out or maybe it's just old age! But, I must have forgotten that I read this book because I quickly realized that I did indeed when the words soon became all too familiar to me. I stumbled across it (again apparently) reading through someone's recommended reads and here I find myself reading it again...it is truly worth the read (re-read)...
Wally Lamb's She's Come Undone

2 comments:

shinybrightskies said...

read this and loved it. also read that other wally lamb book.. grey cover?? not sure.. its been a long time now.. pre-kids.

Mia said...

I've read that three times now I think. I agree with the having babies sucks brain cells too by the way!