~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Thursday, February 17, 2011

~Foods of the Rainbow~

Lunch Box Idea:


Now that my Lil Ruby is in school I'm packing two lunches!



Flower Bread topped with Laughing Cow Cheese and Sunflower Seeds over a bed of spinach and a side of pesto chicken...



Yogurt, Raisins & Granola, and Snap pea Crisps

I stretch my yogurt and cut the sugar by combining plain yogurt to the flavored cups!


STAY TUNED FOR THE ~WHITTLE YOUR MIDDLE~ CHALLENGE...striving to get it posted this evening!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Eat.Pray.Run. said...

man, that looks good!! wish you were here to make my lunches for me...i can't wait for our Trader Joe's to open up here!!! always love to see the food pictures you post. a feast for the eyes!

Natalie said...

What a great lunch!!! another yogart idea is to add jam to regular yogart then you have flavors and its less:)