~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Monday, February 14, 2011

~Foods of the Rainbow~

Hello Hello anybody out there??? I know I haven't been for some time but I'm still capturing great photos and have big ideas on future blogs. Trying to get this back into my routine and hopefully this lovely holiday will do just that! This was a last minute plan since our last round of visitors departed on Friday. I know I'm a day late and a dollar short (and always have been) but my attitude is that I should be really good at this by the time Ruby is in Kindergarten ;-) Let's face it this blog is about raising happy healthy confident girls...and this is only the beginning. I have a lifetime to make up on blogging! Behold the party treats we made for the school party today...





Flour Tortillas and Cheese...does it get any easier than this???
Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it!! What a great idea:)

Lisa @ Eat.Pray.Run. said...

i'm still out here, Kila! love your posts!! love seeing pictures of you all and what you're up to. and, you've always got such great ideas! keep it comin'!

Kila Bell said...

Thanks girls!