~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Friday, August 20, 2010

~Nutrition in a Nutshell~


Bet you can name at least one Superfood!!! Go ahead give it a try...just choose any real, whole foods and guess what you've just named one. Crazy isn't it to think it's as easy as that, right? Then why do soooo many people continue to choose over processed fake foods? This isn't a new craze for me, it actually began more than 15 years ago as I ventured into the "real world" to study and earn a BS in Nutrition. This is still a very hot topic and, we are still trying to ban partially hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup...Have no fear I am here to save the day (your life) with all these incredible superfood facts! And my first one to introduce to you is the AVOCADO!!!
I LOVE this food so much that it was the very first food I fed my babies...
Photobucket

moderation is always key; strive for 80% superfoods

No comments: