~raising happy, healthy, confident girls in this crazy world~

Thursday, August 5, 2010

~Mom of the Moment~



This Mermaid and her baby gives me that baby fever feeling all over again. It's easy to allow myself to feel this craving while my two and four year old are sleeping peacefully.

There is truly no one more inspiring than a Mother...I have some amazing women in my life who I turn to regularly, looking for comfort, guidance, love, & support, and without them my harmony would unbalanced. In my ~Mom of the Moments~ I hope to recognize all that you do for me and share with blogosphere all the you contribute to Motherhood.

Let's start by releasing some stress and enjoying a favorite past time of mine...goofing off, aka procrastinating! Of course this is still a valuable resource and I look forward to visiting it in my daily/weekly line up of online stops.

~Mom of the Moment~ goes to Momversation
Thank you for inspiring women be better Mom's and motivating me in the development of ~Lil Surfer Girls~

Motherhood: Is There Some Place You'd Rather Be? | Momversation

1 comment:

Sarah Noelle said...

Gorgeous! I have that drawing in my room, my Mom bought it for me a few years ago.... I Adore it!